Traveling Wilburys

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Maxine (demo)

Maxine was one of three tracks left off of the Volume Three album (along with Runaway and Like A Ship). It features George Harrison singing lead throughout the song, with contributions from Jeff Lynne (acoustic guitar, bass, keyboards, backup vocals), Tom Petty (acoustic guitar), and Bob Dylan (acoustic guitar).

Maxine remains unavailable, except as a bottleg. It is expected that it will appear on the remastered and expanded CDs, due later this year.

Sally

1 Comments:

  • Hi Sally Bacchetta
    Maxine (demo) came up in my search for mystery shopper. Since I became disabled I have spent more time online looking for mystery shopper information. While your site is not exactly what I was looking for I enjoyed reading some of the posts. I like your site and will check back every so often. Take care.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home