Traveling Wilburys

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Roy Orbison - Live From Australia DVD Released

Roy Orbison - Live From AustraliaA new DVD , Roy Orbison - Live From Australia, has been released by Image Entertainment.

The DVD captures the legendary concert held at The Festival Hall in Melbourne, Australia on October 3, 1972. Originally aired only on Australian television, the footage has remained unavailable until now. For the first time, we see Roy in rare concert footage filmed during his four-month 1972 World Tour. Roy is backed by an entire orchestra in addition to his own band.

Special features include:
• Photo Gallery
• Interview with the band (with never before seen home movies)
• Digital Restoration Comparison
• Dolby 5.1 Surround and DTS Digital Surround

Sally - Freelance Writer

3 Comments:

  • Did not even know thisblog existed! Happy to stop by and will be back to see what is new.

    If you want to check out my site, it has to do with internet marketing strategy phoenix. Basically, I put together a course to provide proven, profitable maketing for internet marketing strategy phoenix on the Internet.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:05 AM  

  • Big Brother 6: Nomination and Veto #9
    I groaned as today's episode started. With the lack of an episode on Saturday, I had managed to block from my mind the tragedy that had occurred in the last HoH competition: April is Head of Household.

    This is an excellent blog which I plan on visiting on a regular basis.

    I have a 3d home design site. It pretty much covers 3d home design related stuff.

    Please visit sometime and see if you like it. Bye!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 AM  

  • You've nailed it with most of what I have been experiencing. I had been googling for stuff on top network marketing companies and while searching Blogspot I came across your post on your blog. I try to keep to Forex Broker but that's not always possible. Your blog rocks because it's interesting in a off-beat kind of way. From any perspective it's reasonable because this is how we work in real life too. About your post I realize I've got a few things to learn yet. Good on ya!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home